things i need u to please know right now:
- bad days don’t last forever
- napping is never a crime
- all the cells in ur body are working so hard to keep u healthy and happy and they love u very much
- also dogs, they love u very much
- instant hot chocolate takes 2 minutes to make and requires no culinary expertise please indulge urself
- u are a part of this world
- and a very important part
- don’t doubt that for a single second
PROTECT JESSICA WILLIAMS AT ALL COSTS.
This woman is my god now.
A man tried to talk to a woman inside a Queens building lobby, then slashed her neck when she ignored him, according to police, who are now looking for the suspect.
The man, believed to be about 20 years old, approached the 26-year-old victim in the lobby of a Jamaica building after 5 a.m. on Oct. 1, police said.
He tried talking to the woman and when she turned away, he grabbed her from behind and used some sort of cutting instrument to slash her neck, according to police.
The victim was taken to the hospital, where she was listed in critical but stable condition. An aquaintance of the victim told NBC 4 New York that she is recovering, but that she suffered damage to her vocal chords.
"Just ignore them"
I wonder how feminists will react to this
Probably ignore it then go back to making male tears mugs and gifs
Actually this is a very common idea among feminists
It’s something feminists have been talking about for years it’s called toxic masculinity and it’s one of the common threads among the topic of ‘Patriarchy hurts men too’. If fact the first time I read about toxic masculinity was on a feminist blog.
If you actually read things feminists talk about instead of straw manning them you might know this but OH WELL
yeah this has been a cornerstone of the movement hasn’t it?